AEM's 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps.
The AEM 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (PN 50-1000) flows 340 lph (84 gph) at 40 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.* Please see the flow curves and current draw vs. fuel pressure graphs on the specs tab for more information.
This fuel pump is designed for in-tank mounting for use with gasoline and features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It has an offset inlet design that eases installations and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- For unleaded petrol vehicles only. Not guaranteed for E85 use. See AEM 50-1200 for E85 compatible pump.
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
- Your vehicle's factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM's High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring. We recommend purchasing the fuel pump hard wiring kit (information below).
- It is imperative to ensure that the polarity of the electrical plug in your tank is correct for you pump if you choose to use it. If it is not correct you can either re-pin it or use the supplied plug.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump's performance or operation if any modifications are made.
- 1 x AEM 50-1000 Fuel Pump Kit
- 1 x Vehicle Specific Installation Fitting Kit
Hard Wire Kit Option:
Get the most out of your new high flow fuel pump by ensuring it gets the voltage it needs. Old, compromised OE wiring can limit the voltage your fuel pump receives. A hardwire kit includes everything you need to safely, easily, and reliably wire your pump directly to your battery, ensuring no matter how hard you push your pump, your wiring will be up to the task. We especially recommend this kit for use in cars over 10 years old, cars making over 400whp, and cars which were originally not designed for high horsepower.
Select an AEM hard wire kit when adding to cart.